With age, you need to take care of your skin’s health to avoid signs of ageing, sudden breakouts and other skin problems. Going to parlour and treating is one option, however, not all are fortunate enough to spend a huge amount every month for skin treatment. So, the safest and most effective way to keep the skin problems away is the use of micro derma rollers. This painless tool will help to make your skin smooth and bring back the lost glow. It is considered to be the best for skin treatment.
Options are many but which ones are harmless? We have researched the most mention-worthy micro derma roller kit that can fight all the hazards. It will indeed prove to be the best for your skin.
Top 10 Best Micro Derma Rollers review
10. Kitsch Women’s Micro Derma Facial Roller
Kitsch brings a brilliant derma roller that would help you achieve skin that looks healthier and much more vibrant. The microneedles on this roller are made from surgical steel of superior quality. So, they don’t run the risk of rusting or being corroded if properly used.
These needles moreover have a length of 0.25 mm. And with a total of 540 needles on the roller, you get an amazing performance like no other. Due to the surgical steel construction, they are much more durable and can penetrate your skin better.
- No need to worry about safety since surgical steel that is used for medical tools beats titanium in terms of sterility.
- Instead of invasive surgeries, these microneedles exfoliate your skin much better.
- You also get a complimentary Ebook that has all the instructions you need for using this tool properly.
9. Sdara Skincare Derma Roller
Using this derma roller from Sdara Skincare is really easy and simple. After gently cleaning your face with a preferred cleanser, sanitize the roller by dipping needles in an alcohol solution. After that rinse under clean water and then use it on the desired areas of your skin for a smoother and glowing look. Furthermore, your skin would certainly feel better and wrinkles are brought under control. And without the use of chemicals or other synthetic products that show side effects and harmful results as you grow older.
With regular use of this product, you can prevent dishing out hundreds of dollars, since your skin maintains its youthful look. Apart from being safe, it will provide you with a pain-free as well as a long-lasting result.
- There are a total of 540 microneedles with a length of 0.25 mm.
- Ergonomically curved micro derma roller handle that fits right in your hands and allows easy manoeuvring.
- Needles have the perfect size and numbers to bring you maximum effect with minimal discomfort.
8. ZustBeauty Micro Derma Rollers Kit
Unlike most manufacturers, this kit has a roller with 0.3 mm long needles instead of the usual 0.25 mm needles. They can penetrate a bit further into your skin without hurting you and make way for your serums and creams to work better. This kit includes not just the roller, but also a hyaluronic serum rich in vitamin c and a centella cream.
Instead of a case made from cheap plastic, this one comes with a strong case and a carry bag. Certainly, has replaceable micro derma roller heads and the hygiene is fully maintained.
- Sturdy titanium needles are sterilised in UV/Gamma rays.
- Interestingly, the head is packed with as many as 600 needles.
- Helps in attaining beautiful and smooth skin.
7. Linduray Skincare Derma Roller
This derma roller from Linduray Skincare is one of the best non-invasive ways you can make your skin look healthier. Us the roller on the targeted areas and within just a minute or two you will be able to see visible results and really amp up your skincare without the use of chemicals or synthetic materials.
Unlike other brands, this roller has been made with super fine needles that reach 0.25 mm in length. When these needles roll over your skin, they apply firm pressure for proper exfoliation and stimulation but aren’t long enough to hurt like rollers from other brands.
- It has been designed in the United States with the highest quality standards.
- To use this roller to its full potential you also get 3 complimentary ebooks.
- Titanium micro derma roller needles, one of the toughest and sterile metals that last for a long duration.
6. Lolysenta Derma Roller
This roller doesn’t simply exfoliate your skin but also lets your skincare products penetrate deeper into your skin for much quicker and effective results. Use this roller with your favourite serum or moisturiser and you would start noticing its effects in no time. The streamlined micro derma roller body is extremely light. As a matter of fact, contours perfectly to your hands. This gives you a wide range of motion so that you can roll over desired areas from any direction you want. With the 540 titanium needles exfoliating your skin once every week, you won’t require to pollute your face with a thousand products later on.
- Has the perfect length that is suitable for both professional and domestic use.
- Titanium construction makes the needles highly resistant to corrosion or damage.
- Comes with a transparent case for storing it safely.
Beautlinks has brought to you one of the best derma roller kits with an unbelievable price tag. This is one of the most comprehensive kits you are going to buy since it has several roller heads that is indeed used for various purposes. With one head you get a needle count of 1200. This head is wide and covers more surface area, perfect for use on your body.
However, you also get head with various sizes and shapes for different areas. The 720 needle head is used for your face while the super small head with 300 needles is perfect for the areas surrounding your eyes.
- Attaching or detaching the heads takes a few twists and is done in seconds.
- Each of these needles is just 0.25 mm long.
- Comes with a specially designed storage box with slots for all the detachable heads.
4. JJ ELLIE Derma Roller
JJ ELLIE brings to you one of the most affordable micro derma rollers that you might find on the market. But don’t underestimate the product due to its low price, since it is made from premium grade materials and would satisfy your needs like it has for hundreds of other customers. Furthermore, it has a sleek body with an attractive look that is further enhanced due to the glossy black colour.
With the use of this product, you can get professional results and increase the absorption rate of your serums by as much as 5 times. All the 540 needles on this roller stimulate thousands of super tiny contact points to kickstart the natural healing of your skin for a healthier and youthful complexion.
- Is rather used by anyone from a novice to someone with experience.
- Leaves a tingling sensation as you roll it over on your skin, doesn’t cause pain.
- Dedicated customer support that is prepared to answer your queries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. AVEGA BEAUTY Micro Derma Rollers Kit
Avega Beauty has you covered in every way with this microneedle derma roller. You don’t just get one micro derma roller, but replacement heads as well at a very nominal price point. All the microneedles on these roller heads are made from strong and durable titanium. These needles are super fine and help to remove dead skin cells accumulated at the top for exposing fresh and healthy skin cells.
After you use this product, all the essential oils and other products that you use would be readily absorbed by the exposed layer. Therefore, have enhanced the effectiveness. One of the replacement heads is thinner and perfect for rolling over crevices like at the side of your nose.
- Smaller head has a total of 180 needles instead of the regular 600 presents on others.
- You also get three disinfecting cups that are used for storing disinfecting alcohol-based solution.
2. Remmi Microneedle Roller
The major difference between regular home remedies and salon skin treatment is that at salon professionals exfoliate your skin through various methods. Hence, skin care products can penetrate deep into your skin and work from the inside for better results. With this derma roller from Remmi, you would be able to achieve professional-quality exfoliation and right at the comfort of your home.
Its fine needles, when rolled over any area, can penetrate with just the right pressure without causing you any pain. So, your serums and facial oils would be able to dig deep. Hence, show you better results instead of just working on the surface.
- The instruction manual has all the required information for using the roller in various ways.
- For a steady grip, you also get depression at the head of the handle for positioning your index finger.
- Frequent use for at least twice a week yields great results.
1.Linduray Skincare Derma Roller Microneedling Kit
Linduray Skincare brings to you a whole kit that helps you to achieve more vibrant skin in no time. It comes with their specially formulated and powerful serum that is made from high-quality ingredients like hyaluronic acid, vitamin c, jojoba oil, vitamin e and more. Use this serum after every exfoliation routine to achieve the best results.
You can achieve or maintain your youthful glow with regular use of this roller that has numerous 0.30 mm needles all over it. These needles exfoliate your skin painlessly, since they dig deep enough for your skincare products to reach and work better, but not so much to hurt you.
- The roller has attractive branding from Linduray Skincare and is really premium.
- Travel case lets you store the roller and carry it safely on your trips.
Now keep the glow of your face intact. The cosmetic micro derma rollers will roll smoothly and help you to maintain healthy skin.
Find More: Top 10 Best Makeup Train Cases Review