Have you ever had a leg massage in a spa? Honestly, it can be quite expensive. It gets even costlier if you need a massage daily. But did you know you can duplicate those benefits with a leg massager? It’s cheap, economical and you can use it in the comfort of your home. Using airbags and heat, it improves circulation and relieves muscle soreness. However, few models can mimic the hand-kneading of a massage therapist. So, this begs the question, what is the best leg massagers for circulation and pain relief?
Well, leg massagers come in different styles and with different settings. Again, there’s a multitude of models, all boasting the best performance. In a nutshell, choosing the best is no walk in the park. So, how about we give you our honest reviews of the best foot leg massagers to buy? It will not only save you time but also enable you to invest wisely.
Table of the Best Leg Massagers Reviews
10. FIT KING Foot and Leg Massagers for Circulation with Knee Heat
Fit King massager is a bit on the pricey side. But then, it performs way beyond most models. It combines airbags and a heating function. Hence, it offers a more fulfilling massage experience. This leg wrap measures 25 inches from the ground. However, it comes with 2 free extensions that cover up to 28.5 inches. As such, it covers a larger area of your calves and feet.
There are 3 massage modes, which allow you to enjoy up to 10 massage techniques. Not to mention, you can choose from 3 intensity levels. So, it can handle all user needs and scenarios.
- 3 massage modes and 10 massage techniques accommodate all users
- 2 heat levels provide excellent pain relief
- Adjustable calf wraps and extensions fit calf sizes of up to 28.5 inches
Read more: Best LED Face Masks Reviews
9. CINCOM Full Leg Massagers for Foot Calf Thigh with Portable Handheld Controller
Like the FT-011A, this foot massager has 3 modes. It relieves fatigue, improves circulation, and offers deep kneading massage. Also, it has 3 levels of pressure and 10 massage techniques. Hence, you can customize it for every member of the family. But there are some features that set it apart.
Instead of two airbags, it has three. As such, it can massage the feet, calves, and thighs. Moreover, this foot massager has a 20-minute timer. It shuts off automatically to ensure safe use. Also, the package includes a portable storage bag. Furthermore, there are free extensions for calves up to 28.5 inches.
- 20-minute automatic shut off ensures safe use
- 3 airbags provide all-around massage for the feet, calves, and thighs
- 3 massage modes and 3 intensities to meet individual needs
8. Magic Makers Air Compression Leg Massager for Circulation – Calf and Thigh Massager
Well, CINCOM isn’t the only full-leg massager on our list. Magic Makers offer the same benefit. But aside from compression massage, it also has a heating function. Hence, it’s more soothing for sore feet. Again, it has heat protection to provide a safe and comfortable massage.
This leg massager has 3 modes and 6 intensity levels to suit all users. It’s so strong and powerful to offer pain relief in under 20 minutes. Furthermore, it has an LCD screen for easy use.
- 3 heat levels provide deep tissue relief
- 3 airbags offer 360-degree massage for the feet, calves, and thighs
- Overheat protection ensures safe and comfortable use
- An LCD screen makes it easier to select massage modes
7. RENPHO Leg Massager for Relaxation Calf Feet Thigh Massage
Renpho is the closest thing to an actual massage. It has 6 massage modes and 4 intensity levels. That’s more than what most models can offer. Also, it gives you more control. You can work the entire leg simultaneously or one muscle group at a time. Above all, it’s among the few models that inflate and deflate rhythmically. Hence, it’s best for simulating the hand-kneading of a massage therapist.
Unlike other full-leg massagers, it has a separate wrap for the thighs. So, it’s much easier to put on. For the record, you can put it on in under 30 seconds unassisted. Not to mention, it fits large calves up to 24.8 inches without needing an extension. This leg massager comes with a 20-minute timer to prevent overheating.
- 6 massage modes and 4 speeds make it easier to find the right combination
- The 2-piece design makes it easier to put on
- Full-leg design provides excellent massage from feet to thighs
- Durable Velcro straps last for over 10,000 uses
6. CINCOM Leg Massager with Portable Handheld Controller
Unlike the full-leg version, this leg massager targets the calf. However, it can double as an arm and foot wrap. This calf wrap targets those suffering from edema. It uses two airbags that mimic hand-kneading massage. Also, it has the option of 2 massage modes and 3 intensity levels. Thus, it’s easier to customize to your needs.
Moreover, this calf wrap has a velvety polyester lining. It’s soft and non-irritating to provide additional comfort. Also, each wrap has a 10-inch metallic bar. It holds the wrap in place and allows you to adjust the tightness.
- Soft velvet material doesn’t irritate the skin
- 3 intensity levels and 2 massage modes accommodate different needs
- A 10-inch metallic bar holds the calf wrap in place
5. Silvox Leg Massager for Circulation with Heating
Silvox leg massager is your perfect travel partner. You don’t need to plug it in for use. Instead, it has a rechargeable battery that provides 2 hours of use. Also, it’s virtually silent, making it excellent for office use. It offers both heat and air compression massage, from the feet to the thighs. There are 3 massage modes and 3 pressure levels. For the record, this leg massager is incredibly powerful. So, if you’re looking for something more intense, this is the way to go.
Moreover, it uses breathable material to keep your skin cool and dry. The Velcro, in particular, is incredibly durable. It can last over 10,000 cycles. The hand controller has only three buttons and an LCD screen. Therefore, it provides a more user-friendly experience.
- The compact, rechargeable design makes it ideal for travel
- Silent operation for office use
- Breathable material provides additional comfort
- Heating function relieves sore muscles
4. Ikeepi Leg Massager for Circulation and Relaxation Foot and Calf Massage
As the name suggests, this leg massager offers relief from the toes to the calf. It provides a compression massage and has two heat settings. It massages a total of 6 points. Also, each position has a separate valve for real-time control. Moreover, there are 3 strength settings. That makes it a decent choice for anyone who’s always on their feet.
The Velcro fastener is another strong point of this leg massager. It provides industrial strength and feels comfortable at the same time. Above all, it’s adjustable to accommodate a wide range of users.
- Toasty warm heating function alleviates pain
- 6-position valve system provides real-time motion control
- 3 intensity levels and 6 massage modes meet individuals’ need
3. Amzdeal Compression Massager for Legs, Arms, Feet, Home & Office Use
Most leg massagers rely on direct AC power. Hence, they aren’t reliable when you need a leg massage away from home. Well, Amzdeal is your best bet since it’s 100% portable. Like the Silvox leg massager, it has a battery that provides 2 hours of use. Above all, it’s pretty light and compact for easy transportation.
Aside from air compression massage, it has a heating function. It keeps you warm as well as alleviate pain. Moreover, it offers 2 massage modes and 3 intensity levels. This leg massager is among the most versatile. You can use it on your feet, arms, or calves.
- Heating function improves the massage experience
- The portable, rechargeable design makes it ideal for travel
- 15-minute automatic shut off conserves battery charge and ensures safe use
- Versatile design for use on the arms, calves, and feet
2. IvnoSpa Leg Massager for Circulation – Foot and Calf Air Compression Massager Machine
Most leg massagers have a calf size of up to 24 inches. As for the thighs, you rarely find one that runs beyond 33 inches. Well, IvnoSpa beats other competitors when it comes to sizing. It has extension pads that offer 31.5 inches at the calves and 40.5 inches at the thighs. Hence, it has a wider range of adjustments to fit on anyone’s legs.
Also, it’s a full-leg massager that provides relief from the toes to the thighs. There are 3 massage modes and 4 intensity levels. Not to mention, it has a 15-minute timer, so you don’t fall asleep with it. This leg massager comes with a carrying bag for easy portability.
- Free extension pads provide 7.5 extra inches
- Carrying bag for easy storage and transportation
- 3 modes, 3 plans, and 4 intensity levels provide a customizable experience
1. Oliver James Foot and Calf Massage Air Compression with Handheld Controller
Oliver James offers compression massage but with optional heating function. It has 4 modes and 4 intensity levels. Hence, you can easily find a comfortable setting that works for you. For the record, this leg massager works your feet and calves. Also, it massages simultaneously or one at a time.
The control panel is pretty straightforward. So, beginners will find it quite useful. Again, this leg massager uses light, high-quality materials. Not to mention, it’s foldable, making it easy to store after use.
- Light, foldable design makes it easy to take to the office or on travels
- The heating function provides additional warmth for best results
- 4 intensity levels and 4 modes accommodate most massage needs
- Top 10 Best Massage Chair Under 1000 in 2020 Reviews
- Best Neck Massagers With Heat in 2020 Reviews
- Best Wand Massagers in 2020 Reviews
- Top 10 Best Eye Massagers in 2020
- Top 11 Best Zero Gravity Massage Chairs In 2020 Reviews