Different pieces make up a good hydroponic system. For instance, grow lights, fans, nutrients, and grow tents. But of all these, nothing matters as much as quality grow tent. In fact, it’s the one thing you can’t do without. It minimizes your growing space but maximizes every bit of your lighting. Not to mention, it has in place features that regulate temperature and maximizes airflow. In a nutshell, it offers a spectacular harvest with the least input. Well, we all expect decent quality for every dollar spent. That said, you need the best grow tents that offer a huge bang for the buck.
Luckily, we have everything set for you. In this article, we review the best hydroponic grow tents to buy.
Table of the Grow Tents Reviews
10. VIVOSUN Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tents with Observation Window & Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing
Vivosun is a fantastic grow tent at a perfect price. The tent uses diamond-patterned Mylar, providing the best reflective quality. For the record, it provides 98% light reflection. As for the tent material, it uses extra-thick 600D canvas. It locks out odor, noise, and diseases. But at the same time, it keeps light from filtering out. Also, the tent has heavy-duty zippers to further seal in light.
Adjustable dual-layer vent openings control the amount of airflow. Again, the tent uses a heavy-duty steel frame. It provides solid, durable support. Together with 2 hanging bars, it can hold up to 88 pounds. Moreover, the tent comes with other extras. For instance, it has a built-in pocket for tools and accessories. Not to mention, a floor tray to control spills.
- Micro-mesh window keeps out bugs and allows you to take a peek inside
- 98% reflective Mylar allows you to get the most out of your indoor grow lights
- 600D canvas and heavy-duty zippers provide a lightproof seal
- Dual-layer vents create a tight seal around a ventilation van
Read more: Best Gas and Electric Lawn Edgers Reviews
9. TopoGrow Indoor Grow Tents for Lodge Propagation and Flower Plant Growing
Managing plants at different stages of development has never been easier. Thanks to a 2-in-1 design, this tent has a dedicated nursery area. Not to mention, the nursery adopts a 2-tier design. So, you can use one part for seedling and the other for propagation. Despite the multi-use design, the tent remains compact for small spaces.
The tent uses 600D fabric and industrial-grade zippers to seal in light. Also, it has multiple ducts for ventilation and light cord. As for the interior, it uses diamond Mylar for a 96% reflective effect. The package includes carbon filter belts for controlling odours.
- 2-tier nursery area for seeding and propagation
- Multiple vents accommodate fans and filters
- 96% highly reflective diamond Mylar
- 600D fabric and heavy-duty steel frame provide an all stable construction
8. OPULENT SYSTEMS 32″x 32″x 64″ Hydroponic Grow Tents
‘Even an old lady can put it together.’ Such is the simplicity of this tent. The poles are a snap to install. For the record, the process is entirely tool-free. The 600D oxford fabric, which also comes in double stitching, keeps in the light. Moreover, it has a reflective interior with 98% efficiency.
The tent offers multiple options on how to vent. Also, it has a view window that allows you to check how your plants are doing. The tent expands storage space by including a hanger and storage bag. The hanger, in particular, is strong enough to hold 110 pounds. Carbon filter belts are an added bonus for controlling odors.
- Tool-free connectors for easy setup
- Dual ventilation socks offer multiple ways to vent
- Removable floor tray for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty zippers and 600D oxford create a lightproof seal
7. YINTATECH Indoor Grow Tents for Indoor Gardening Hydroponic Plant Germination Growing
Though small, this grow tent is extremely practical. Besides, the small size is a blessing in its own way. It takes the least amount of space and goes together easily. The tent increases light intensity by 98%. Not to mention, it adopts 600D fabric and metal poles for added durability. For the record, it can hold as much as 110 pounds.
Mesh windows provide excellent ventilation while keeping out bugs. Also, the tent has multiple, adjustable vent holes. You can hook to a fan to improve airflow. In as much as it doesn’t have a storage pocket, it comes with belts to hang your equipment.
- Vent windows and ducted ports for ventilation, wiring, and filter systems
- 600D oxford makes the tent 99% light proof
- Hanging belts for tools and accessories
- Compact space-saving design
6. VIPARSPECTRA 36″x 36″x 72″ Hydroponic Grow Tent
This decent, grow tent holds up exactly the way it should. Though heavy-duty, the lightproof 600D fabric is collapsible. Hence, you can easily stuff in some sort of storage bag. Multiple round vents with drawstrings fit fans and filters of various sizes. Tool-free metal connectors make the frame a cinch to set up. For the record, the tent uses a heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame. As such, it offers solid support and lasts for a long while.
The interior is 100% reflective, as well as tear-proof. The tent doesn’t have the convenience of a storage bag. Instead, it comes with belts from which you can hang your tools. Overall, this grow tent can hold up to 110 pounds of tools.
- Metal connectors for tool-free setup
- 600D fabric is 100% waterproof and lightproof
- Adjustable vents fit fans and filters of different sizes
5. CoolGrows 96″x 48″x 80″ Hydroponic Grow Tent
This grow tent dwarfs most models. It’s twice the size of average grow tents. So, if you’re looking to upgrade to a larger tent, this model is for you. Thanks to the large size, you can put this tent to multiple uses. For instance, you can dedicate some space for seeding or propagation.
To compensate for the large size, this grow tent uses four doors for easy entry and exit. The 600D fabric overlaps the zippers, making the tent 100% lightproof. This grow tent is up to 95% reflective. Moreover, it has multiple double cinch vents to connect to ventilation fans. Thanks to metal connectors, the heavy-duty steel poles snap together easily without the need for tools.
- Extra-large size holds more plants
- Removable waterproof floor tray for easy cleaning
- Dual-cinch duct ports accommodate wiring and ventilation systems
4. Oppolite Hydroponic Indoor Grow Tent Room
Oppolite grow tent is by far the largest on our list. Not only does it provide more space for your plants, but it’s also pretty versatile. It adopts a 2-in-1 design. There’s a smaller (12 x 48 inches) 2-tier tent for seedlings and propagation. Not to mention, a larger tent (96 x 4 inches) for taller, flourishing plants.
Aside from the 600D fabric, which is standard for all models on our list, this tent thicker 16mm metal rods. As such, it provides better stability. Despite the large size, the tent offers a quick tool-free setup.
- The spacious floor can fit up to 24 three-gallon pots
- 2-in-1 design features a small nursery tent and a large tent for flourishing plants
- Thick 16mm steel frame provides stable support
- Removable floor protects the tent from spills and flooding
3. MAXSISUN Hydroponic Indoor Plants Growing Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray
This grow tent allows you to make the most use of the available space. It measures 3 by 2 feet. But as compact, as it is, it adopts a multi-chamber design that expands the growing space. It has a master room for vegetative and flowering plants. Not to mention, a 2-tier baby room for germination.
600D fabric and zinc-plated poles offer premium quality. The frame, in particular, supports up to 120 pounds. Also, the tent has dual ventilation socks that seal tight around filters and ventilation fans. Micro-mesh ventilation ports keep in the light and lock out pests. Furthermore, the package includes a waterproof floor tray for easy cleaning.
- Rugged zinc-coated hanging bars hold up to 120 pounds
- The 2-chamber design creates more growing space
- 2-tier germination room is ideal for seedlings and propagation
- Easy to clean waterproof floor
2. BloomGrow 24”x24”x48” Indoor Grow Tent Complete Kit
A grow tent is, without a doubt, an essential piece of a good hydroponic system. But to reap the most benefits, there are other accessories you must consider. Well, this complete grow tent kit gives you that. Among other things, it comes with LED lights, a hygrometer, a 24-hour timer, a fan, and a filter. Not to mention, a trellis net for hanging plants.
Back to the grow tent, it adopts reinforced plastic corners. Again, this is not your average plastic. Instead, it’s durable PP plastic. Hence, it provides a pretty sturdy frame structure without the extra weight. The tent comes with carbon filters to combat odors and a built-in mesh screen for natural ventilation.
- Compact space-saving design
- Complete grow tent kit for spectacular results
- Reinforced plastic corners keep the frame strong but light
1. Hydro Grow Tent Kit – Indoor Plants Growing Dark Room Non-Toxic Hut
Hydro Plus is another grow tent with a long list of accessories. This hydroponic grow tent kit includes a hygrometer, timer, trellis net, and light hangers. So, it’s ready to go right out of the box. Also, the tent adopts a smart, space-saving design. It has 2 chambers for vegetative plants and for germination. Not to mention, the germination room has a 2-tier design for propagation and seedlings.
Multiple vents accommodate fans and filters. The tent has a 96% reflective interior. Moreover, it’s pretty durable. For instance, it uses tear-proof 600D fabric and thick 16mm poles.
- Has most of the accessories you need to get started
- Two-chamber design for taller plants and for germination
- 2-tier germination room maximizes the available space
- Top 10 Best Folding Tent Cots for Camping & Hiking Reviews In 2020
- 10 Best Wedding Tents in 2020 – Reviews and Buying Guides
- Top 10 Best Dream Tents in 2020
- Top 10 Best T5 Grow Lights in 2020 Reviews
- Top 10 Best 10 Person Tent in 2020