Humans have devised different ways of escaping the heat of the summer. Some choose to open windows to cool off from the natural breeze. Others seek refuge in the pool. Then, there are those that seek help from some sort of cooling machine. Though the last option is pretty reliable, some cooling machines, such as air conditioners, can cost a fortune. What’s more, others take plenty of space or require technical installation. But did you know you can reap the same benefits from a machine that’s cheap, simple, and portable? All you need is to find the best floor fans for the job.
But wait a minute. Choosing the best floor fans for cooling isn’t as easy as it sounds. For the record, there are hundreds of options to choose from. To make it easier for you, we’ve singled out the best portable floor fans that offer a stellar experience without breaking the bank.
Table of the Best Floor Fans Reviews
10. B-Air FIRTANA-20X High-Velocity Floor Fans
This floor fan is as versatile as it’s popular. For the record, it’s among the best-selling units. Not to mention, it’s perfect for a variety of jobs. This floor fan has 3 speeds that max out at 1507 RPM. Hence, you can set it to provide a light breeze or full blast. It delivers 4650 CFM at full speed. Thus, you can feel the breeze from several feet away.
The fan head rotates 360 degrees to focus airflow where it’s needed. As for the wide base, it offers stability for stand-alone use. You can fold the stand forward for easy storage or backward to hung on the wall. Furthermore, this floor fan produces enough white noise to drown out traffic and street noise.
- Multi-use design for home and industrial use
- 3-speed motor accommodates different cooling needs
- 360-degree rotation directs air where you need it
- The foldable stand makes it easier to store or mount on a wall
Read more: Best Portable Electric Coolers Reviews
9. Honeywell HF-910 TurboForce Floor Fans
The HF-910 floor fan adopts a compact space-saving design. But as the name suggests, it packs a powerful punch in its small size. It uses turbo force power to provide intense cooling. So powerful is this floor fan that you can feel the breeze from 45 feet away. Surprisingly, it’s 25% quieter than its competitors. Above all, it uses 20% less energy.
The fan head tilts 90 degrees for maximum air circulation. Not to mention, the motor offers 3 speeds for maximum comfort. This floor fan has a broad, sturdy base for maximum stability. Also, the grille is removable for easy cleaning.
- Compact-saving saving design for easy storage and portability
- Turbo Force technology provides an impressive coverage of 45 feet
- The unique blade design is 25% quieter than competing models
- 90-degree pivoting head allows for whole room air circulation
8. Lasko 20″ High-Velocity QuickMount Floor Fans
As the name suggests, this floor fan quickly converts from a floor to a wall fan. The best part, it comes with mounting brackets. Hence, you can easily clip on the wall to save floor space. Instead of plastic, this floor fan has an all-metal construction. As such, it’s strong enough to last a lifetime.
Moreover, it has 3 powerful speeds. At full power, it delivers 3460 CFM, enough to cool spaces up to 2264 square feet. Also, this floor fan has a pivoting head. Thus, you can use for direct cooling or for full air circulation.
- 2264 square feet coverage easily cools large rooms
- Rugged all-metal construction provides lifetime durability
- Non-slip rubber pads reduce vibrations and keep the fan from sliding across the floor
- Pivoting head for circulation and direct airflow
7. Patton PUF1810C-BM 18-Inch High-Velocity Floor Fans
Like the Lasko floor fan, this model adopts an all-metal construction. Not to mention, it has a powder coat finish. As such, it’s durable enough to withstand harsh environments. Also, the fan has 3 speeds for maximum air circulation. As for the fan head, it can tilt to direct airflow more accurately.
Thanks to a built-in handle, this floor fan is a whole lot easier to carry. Moreover, it has a broad anti-tip base for maximum stability. For the record, this is a high-velocity fan ideal for large rooms.
- Powder coat metal construction offers reliable, long-lasting use
- Tilting fan head offers precise air movement
- A high-velocity motor is ideal for large rooms
- 3 speeds maximize efficiency
6. Simple Deluxe 12-Inch High-Velocity Metal Quiet Floor Fans
Though compact, this 12-inch floor fan offers an impressive airflow of 1800 CFM. Moreover, it has 3 speeds for different airflow. For the record, this floor fan uses a high-torque motor. Hence, it operates indefinitely, even if the rotor is blocked. Again, the motor has ball bearings to provide smooth and quiet operation. Under good maintenance, it can last for at least 5 years.
Also, this floor fan has an all-metal construction to provide lasting durability. The fan head tilts 360 degrees. Thus, you can easily direct airflow where it’s needed. This floor fan comes with built-in handles as weighs only 6 pounds. So, moving it around is no issue.
- The high-torque ball-bearing motor operates indefinitely and lasts longer
- A reinforced grill provides added safety
- 360-degree tilt offers wide-range cooling
- Compact design and built-in handles for easy portability
5. Comfort Zone CZHV18B Quiet Floor Fan
This floor fan has wind speeds of up to 23.7 feet per second. Nonetheless, it has 3 speeds. Hence, you can adjust the output as per your requirements. Again, the fan head tilts 360 degrees. Thus, it’s easier to target specific areas to improve airflow. Though powerful, it offers a vibration-free performance that makes it quieter than most competitors.
Moreover, this floor fan is made entirely of metal. As such, it can stand up to daily use. Furthermore, it has a built-in handle that makes it easier to move from one room to another. The broad base improves stability and has non-slip feet that keep the fan in one place.
- 3 speeds allow you to adjust the output
- 360-degree rotation directs the airflow where you need it
- Durable all-metal construction offers a longer service life
- Vibration-free performance keeps the noise to a minimum
4. Vie Air VA-12 12″ High-Velocity Heavy Duty Floor Fan
For someone on a tight budget, this floor fan will do. It’s pretty compact. Hence, it’s less likely to take a lot of space. Despite the small size, it moves a large volume of air. Not to mention, there are 3 air speeds to choose from. Even with its powerful airflow, this floor fan runs quietly.
Like most floor fans, it has a tilting head. As such, you can direct airflow where needed accurately. Also, it comes with a bonus overload switch. This floor fan has an all-metal construction and a powder coat finish. So, it can withstand daily use as well as harsh environments.
- Compact design takes less floor space
- Powder coat metal construction offers lasting durability
- Tilting head allows you to direct airflow accurately
- 3 air speeds accommodate different needs
3. STANLEY ST-20F High-Velocity Direct Drive Floor Fan
Thanks to the extra-large 20-inch blade, this floor fan offers serious cooling. At full speed, it moves 4800 cubic feet of air per minute. No wonder it’s a popular choice for large spaces, such as the garage. What’s more, it has 3 airspeeds and an adjustable angle for added comfort.
Though a bit heavy, this floor fan has a built-in handle for easy portability. Also, it has a durable all-metal construction to provide years of use. If elegance is something you need in a floor fan, well, this model has it. The yellow finish and black accents make it stand out.
- 4800 CFM is powerful for both commercial and home use
- Rugged all-metal construction guarantees a longer lifespan
- Adjustable angle and 3 air speeds enable you to set the preferred level of comfort
- Built-in handle provides portable convenience
2. Comfort Zone CZHV12B 12-inch 3-Speed Floor Fan
As the name suggests, this floor fan prioritizes user comfort. It’s fully adjustable to match the desired level of comfort. For instance, you can choose from 3 airspeeds or tilt the fan head 180 degrees. Not to mention, this floor fan runs quietly. Hence, it won’t disrupt you as you work or rest.
Moreover, this floor fan adopts a metal construction for lasting durability. Anti-slip rubber feet keep it from sliding across the floor. Apart from maintaining stability, the rubber feet offer vibration-free performance. A cradle-style design allows the fan to nest easily on the floor. Furthermore, there’s a carry handle that allows for easy transportation.
- The quiet operation doesn’t disrupt you while resting or working
- 3 airspeeds and 180-degree tilt enable you to pick your comfort level
- Cradle stand allows the fan to nest on the floor easily
- Non-skid rubber feet maintain stability and provide vibration-free performance
1. Hurricane HGC736476 Pro Series Metal Floor Fan
Even though it takes up a small footprint, this floor fan provides exceptional airflow. It has a 20-inch blade that moves 4500 cubic feet of air in a minute. Hence, it’s ideal for places that need a heavy-duty floor fan. Also, it has 3 airspeeds for a cool breeze or a full blast of air. The fan head has an adjustable tilt, allowing you to direct airflow where needed.
Black powder coat and all-metal construction make this floor fan extremely durable. Moreover, this floor fan has non-slid rubber feet. They keep the fan steady, even when blowing at full speed.
- Extra-large blade provides an impressive airflow of 4500 CFM
- Metal construction and powder coat finish offer years of rust-free performance
- Lightweight aluminium blade and tubular base make the fan easier to move
- Non-slip rubber feet keep the fan steady
- Top 10 Best Laptop Cooling Pads in 2021 Reviews
- Best Ceiling Fans in 2021 Reviews
- Top 10 Best Twin Window Fans In 2021 – Reviews and Buying Guide
- Top 10 Best PSVR Charging Stands In 2021 – Reviews and Buying Guide
- Best Laptop Table Tray With Cooling Fans in 2021 Reviews