Top 10 Best Bathtub Mats in 2019
Bathing is definitely one of most unavoidable thing to keeps us clean as well as hygienic always. However, standing for too long gives rise to agonising pain. In fact, there are other hassles as well, such as slipping off on wet floors. To avoid occurrences of such incidents, the bathtub mats must be placed on the floor. Therefore, even if you stand directly under the shower on this mat, you will be completely safe. And the non-toxic construction makes it safe even for children.
As a matter of fact, all the brands claim their products to be the best. But not all stand up to the expectations. Hence, our article highlights the features and products that can make all the difference. So, you have the solution.
List of 10 Best Bathtub Mats to Buy in 2019
10. Wimaha XL Bathtub Mat
Unlike most other manufacturers, Wimaha is always committed to delivering you high-quality bath products at an affordable price. This bathtub mat from the brand has very high-quality plastic construction. As a result, it has several suction cups that stick to the smooth bathtub surface and makes an excellent grip. So, while you are soaking in the tub, you won’t slip off due to this plastic material’s skid-resistant surface and also get a softer surface than the hard enamel-coated bathtub.
It also helps to keep the tub surface clean and reduces the frequent cleaning duty you have to attend. Along with suction cups, you also get a total of 176 holes which allows water to pass through instead of leaving puddles. Say goodbye to cleaning duty and rigorously rubbing mat or the bathtub surface. This mat is safe for machine wash. So, if it gets dirty all you have to do is throw it in the washing machine with some detergent.
- Unlike other bathtub mats, this one has a larger surface area which is adequate enough to cover most bathtub surface
- Is indeed rolled up for easy storage when not in use
- It is used not just for bathtubs, but for all sorts of smooth surfaces
9. Gorilla Grip Original Patented Bath
Gorilla Grip has been a pioneer in the bathtub mat with its uniquely designed suction cups that are numerous and denser than most other competitor products. This mat is used for your bathtub at home, your spa business, beauty salon and other places. You can even use it at the gym where the floors are smooth and extra grip is required.
With a length of 35-inches and a width of 16-inches, this mat is extra large and covers around 560 square inches. That’s why there are no exposed areas on your bathtub. It is especially useful for children and the elderly in your house since with improved grip there will be fewer accidents in the bathtub. You get a total of 324 suction cups with an adequately large number of drainage holes. Finally, the hexagonal shape of these holes doesn’t just look gloop, but also allows more water drainage.
- Free from harmful substances like BPA, LATEX and PHTHALATE.
- For easy cleaning, you can machine wash the product and let it air dry.
- With an industry-leading warranty period of 10 years, this is one of the best deals you can get on a bathtub mat.
8. ALL PRIDE Bathtub and Shower Mat
On the upper surface, this bathtub mat has a unique weave design which gives it the appearance of rectangular fabric strips integrated into a crisscross pattern. The weave design on the upper surface also improves traction and can prevent sliding on its own.
However, the lower surface in contact with the bathtub has suction cups at each cross-section for powerful non-skid performance. If features 264 drainage holes and fully washable whenever needed.
- Doesn’t emit any smell or contain any harmful materials like latex or Phthalate.
- Made from recyclable and soft environment-friendly PVC material.
- Available in 12 different as well as enticing attractive colours.
7. SONGZIMING Pebble Bath Mat
Songziming has made a product for you that doesn’t just look good or feels great but is highly functional and available at a bargain price. This bathtub mat has a high-quality PVC construction that is highly resilient and can stand up to daily rough use without any issues.
It has a very interesting structure with its pebblestone design. Thus, gives you a soft gentle feeling when you stand, lay or walk over it. It has a width of 35 inches and is easily cut for a custom fit or any DIY project.
- The pebblestone design leaves gaps in between to allow unrestricted water flow
- Weighs just under 2 pounds and doesn’t require any assembly.
- Consisting of space in between the faux rocks that facilitate in draining it properly.
6. Yimobra Original Shower Mat
Yimobra brings to you a bathtub mat that is easy to install and takes just a minute or two of your time. Just place it on the smooth and clean surface that you need to cover and press it gently from top to bottom so that it can establish a good grip on the surface. This can be useful for your bathtub as well as the shower floor. No need to expose yourself to slippery and soapy smooth floors with this affordable mat from Yimobra.
Get a good grip while having a shower or soaking in the tub and also keep the floor clean. While the big suction cups all over the mat has a solid grip over the laid surface, you also get a gentle massage as you shower and a bumpy soft platform while lying in the bathtub. You also get a 10 year warranty period that lets you make a worry-free purchase.
- Doesn’t allow the formation of moulds and is antibacterial in nature
- Durable design lets you use this mat for years to come
- More than 200 suction cups work individually and together for a super strong grip
5. Mantto Bathtub Mat
This mat designed by Mantto has been carefully crafted for providing your kids with more safety inside the bathtub. It is large enough to accommodate a safe platform for both kids and adults. Next, it has hundreds of suction holes that immensely increase traction on the smooth bathtub.
It is also highly durable and flexible enough to be rolled up and stored in tight spaces. Mantto really believes in its high-quality product and that shows from its 10-year warranty you get with this bath mat. Interesting fact? You can simply wash it on a machine for fast cleaning.
- Drainage holes are large enough to allow smooth passage of water.
- Recyclable, environmentally safe and meets the EN71 standard.
- Has a coverage area of 510-square inches.
4. OTHWAY Non-Slip Bathtub Mat
While using this bathtub mat you won’t experience any sliding or the bathtub won’t fold out due to force on one side. This mat has a high-quality rubber material construction, unlike other cheap alternatives that flood the market. So, it doesn’t suffer from those issues and gives you a non-slippery comfortable surface to stand on for having a relaxing shower or soaking in the bathtub after a hard day at work.
In fact, it’s extra-long as well as pretty large in size and its high safety standards make it even safer for kids.
- It is more thick and heavy that most other mats and this work in its favour for extra grip.
- Has a cobblestone shaped upper surface that increases traction and also offers a small foot massage when you move over it.
3. AmazerBath Bath Tub Mat
Most other mats aren’t able to provide you with the extra-large coverage area like this bathtub mat from Amazerbath. With this tub, you don’t get any exposed slippery surface that can lead to injuries while you are entering or leaving the tub. The suction cups are symmetrically arranged to give you a good grip and strong overall suction. As a result, even if one edge comes loose, the mat stays in place upon sideways force.
The mat has a high-quality PVC construction which can take an unending onslaught of water and is also soft enough to give you a comfortable surface for resting. Between the suction cups, you also get small holes evenly spread out to drain water quickly and efficiently for easy drainage.
- Doesn’t emit any odour or smell that is usually present with new plastic products
- Free from toxic elements like BPA and isn’t harmful to your skin
- Comes in two sizes and 10 different colours to suit your style and bathroom decor
2. YINENN Bath Tub Shower Mat
This bathtub and shower mat from Yinenn has a length of 40-inches with a width of 16 inches. It is adequate enough to completely cover the surface of your bathtub and doesn’t leave and exposed surface that can lead to slipping incidents. You get all-around safety with 200 super strong suction cups that make flawless grip over your bathtub.
No need to worry about water puddles either since the mat has drainage holes that allow a smooth uninterrupted flow of water without compromising grip.
- The high-quality vinyl material will last for a prolonged period of time.
- Free from awful chemical odours, smell or emissions.
- Full 360-degrees protection is the ultimate safety factor.
1. Epica Anti-Slip Machine Washable Anti-Bacterial Bath Mat
Epica offers you a bathtub mat with minimal design and versatile use. You can use it for increasing grip over any continuous smooth surface and prevent accidents or injuries from happening. It also has a neutral design and colour that blends in with your bathtub or floor instead of creating a contrasting look.
When you install this in the bathtub it won’t move easily until and unless you pull it in the upward direction. This is caused due to the several strong suction cups that prevent skidding.
- It also boasts high resistance to wear and tear and can hold its own for years to come.
- The textured and soft upper surface gives you a great feel and grip.
- The neutral colour is a pretty match for your bathroom.
Now eradicate the stubborn leg pains while taking a shower. Place the bathtub mat under your feet and stay safe even in slippery floors.